All about Larnaca Marina
Larnaca Marina is right in the heart of the town. It is in front of Phinikoudes, a palm tree lined promenade with many restaurants, cafes, bars to choose from . This is the place to be in Larnaca. It is also a 15 minute drive to Lca International airport.
Larnaca Marina is situated in the bay of Larnaka and lies 110 nautical miles from Beirut and Tripoli, 145 n.m. from Tel-Aviv, 230 n.m. from Port–Said and 250 n.m. from Rhodes. The position of the Marina is 34 deg. 55 min. North - 33 deg. 38 min. East.
The Marina, an official Port of Entry has a maximum capacity of 450 yachts. The minimum depth is approximately 1.5m and a maximum depth of 4.0 . The nature of the sea bed is mud and sand. The Marina is entirely protected from all weather conditions.
When approaching you may be asked to anchor in the outer part of the marina until a berth can be arranged. You will then be directed to a berth.
Beware of the numerous unlit mooring buoys of the commercial harbour found to the North.
All yachts moored in the Marina may use all facilities and services available, at a reasonable charge.
- Water: Supplied on board (free of charge)
- Electricity: Supplied on all quays at 240 volts/50HZ (consumption measured)
- 24 hour security. Access to the Marina is controlled and limited to yacht owners and crews.
- Telephone, Telefax and E-mail Services are available at the Marina Office.
- Diesel-Fuel is available at the end of the main North pier and Petrol at the Main Marina Fuel Station as well as butane gas cylinders
- Yacht Repair/Facilities: many independent private companies operate inside the Marina for the hauling / launching and servicing / repairing of yachts. Insurance and job-terms are independently agreed.
- Laundry-Showers-Lockers-Post Office boxes: Available within the Marina.
- Fire Fighting equipment is installed throughout the Marina reaching yachts within the area.
- Public Address System to all areas
- Serviced Asphalted Hard standing areas
- Independent Brokerage
- Dry Cleaners
- Mini Market, food and Provisions store
- Toilets, Showers and Coin-Operated washing machines
- Osmosis treatment units
- Independent private Boat Travel Hoists up to maximum 40 tons and maximum beam of 4.8 metres.
Berthing Charges: These vary according to the duration of stay and the length of the vessel. As charges are liable to change please contact for any further information:
CY 6023 Larnaka
Telex: 4500 CYTMAR
Tel: +357 24 65 31 10 or +357 24 65 31 13
Fax: +357 24 62 41 10
Note: It is absolutely imperative to reserve space in the Larnaka Marina well in advance.
Yachts coming to or leaving Cyprus, can clear Customs and Immigration formalities from within the Marina.
Larnaka Marina has a Marine VHF communication service on a 24hrs basis (Listening: Ch16 Working Ch.8).
return from larnaca marina to marinas